Course Overview: Higher Diploma
We are now enrolling for the October 2013 and April 2014 intakes, please contact the admissions team here to apply.
The foremost and original intensive Higher Diploma course for musicians wishing to study a wide range of contemporary styles, fast-track the development of their musicianship, playing/singing and performing skills, and to discover their creative potential.
This one year course is designed to equip aspiring professional musicians with the skills and awareness required by today's ever-changing music industry. Successful students will gain a recognised qualification which can be used to progress to the Institute's BMus Degree or BA Degree.
- The first course of its kind in the UK and continually improved over 15+ year.
- Delivered by the legendary Institute teaching faculty
- Covers a range of relevant musical styles
- Intense focus on practical instrumental skills and performance, in small group sizes
- Develops the highest levels of musicianship whilst also developing your creative potential
The Institute is proud to announce that the Higher Diploma is accredited by JAMES (Joint Audio Media Education Support), the industry-led recording, music production, song-writing, composing and performance course accrediting body. Please visit here for further information about JAMES.